Best Fully Integrated Dishwashers
The king of dishwashers: you don’t see it, you hardly hear it, and if you want, it will even minimize at a height of your choice: The fully integrable dishwasher. It will be perfectly integrated into your kitchen, so that the overall look is not disturbed. Most manufacturers have focused on this type of dishwasher, so the market offers a wide choice. A fully integrated dishwasher disappears behind the decor of the built-in kitchen and during the washing process is usually only visible by an LED dot projected on the floor, indicating that the dishwasher program is still running.
Top 10 Best Fully Integrated Dishwashers
What is a fully integrated dishwasher and what are its special features?
This is about an appliance that gets a full furniture panel / veneer screwed on the front to seamlessly blend in with your kitchen look. The appliances already have fixtures for mounting the design element. Not even the control element can be seen anymore, unlike the partially integrated dishwasher. Whether the machine is still running is usually indicated by an LED light projected onto the floor.
Who is a fully integrated dishwasher suitable for?
Are you buying a new kitchen? Are you perhaps even having a professional design your new place of work? Then a fully integrated dishwasher is almost a must. Subsequently, it is often more difficult to achieve such an invisible solution.
Unless: you buy your kitchen in small steps from a giant supplier who has all components in stock.
What to look for when buying?
With such high-quality equipment, the difference lies in the price and additional functions. The efficiency class should be as high as possible so that you are satisfied with your new machine in the long run.
You should also expect safety technology against water leakage from your purchase. You should aim for full water protection.
Best Fully Integrated Dishwashers in UK
Miele G7472 SCVi, Fully Integrated, Dishwasher
- 14 place settings - great for medium-sized households
- Exclusive to Miele - AutoDos is the world’s first automatic dispensing system with integrated PowerDisk. Precisely the right amount is dispensed at exactly the right time for the programme selected for perfect results and thanks to Miele@home, you can cleverly network your appliances to view and operate via the app or connect to voice operated devices.
- Freshwater tech is eco-friendly, minimising water use
- The dishwasher door opens automatically at the end of the cycle to provide perfect drying results and save energy
- The most sustainable dishwasher - Achieving a fantastic A rating for energy efficiency and only using 6l water per cycle - this dishwasher is kind on the environment and saves you time and money
Bosch Serie 6 14 Place Settings Fully Integrated Dishwasher
- VoiceControl. Your dishwasher listens to your needs. Thanks to partnering with Amazon Alexa, your dishwasher can be controlled by voice as well. Please find out, if the relevant Home Connect skill within the Alexa app is available for your country and language. Activate the respective skill to establish the connection between Amazon Alexa and your home appliance
- Dry. Drying Results With Less Energy Usage. When You Unload The Dishwasher Some Dishes (Particularly Plastic Ones) Can Still Be Wet. The Dry Dishwashers Ensure Drying Results Uisng Zeolith – A Natural Mineral. Zeolith Uses The Humidity Of The Cleaning Phase And Releases It As Warm, Dry Air During The Drying Phase. Dry Gives You Cupboard-Ready Dishes, Using Less Energy
- Rackmatic. Thanks to the triple rackmatic system, the height of the top basket can easily be adjusted by up to 5 cm. And you can do this when its fully loaded. That means even more adjustment options and thus maximum flexibility
- Info Light. Look for the dot. InfoLight projects a red light onto the floor during the wash cycle so you know when your dishwasher is running. The light turns off when dishes are ready
Bosch SMD6ZCX60G Serie 6, Fully-integrated Dishwasher
- PerfectDry: perfect drying results using less energy – even with hard-to-dry items
- Extra Clean Zone: extra cleaning for items in your top basket
- Max Flex baskets: flexible and stable loading for your dishes, with superior sliding performance
- TimeLight: program status and remaining time clearly displayed on floor in high resolution
- OpenAssist: handle-free easy-opening; The handle-free dishwasher door is the optimal choice for modern designer kitchens with matching-style unit fronts; As well as being stylish, it is also remarkably user-friendly
Siemens IQ-300 SN93HX60CG Fully Integrated Dishwasher
Neff S875HKX20G N50 Full Integrated Slimline Dishwasher
- Home Connect – Add your dishwasher to your home network and enjoy the infinite possibilities of connected services
- Extra Dry: for difficult-to-dry loads select the extra drying option
- Chef 70°C – The pro programme that vanishes stubborn residues.
- Extra Dry: for difficult-to-dry loads select the extra drying option
- Flex I Baskets – Foldable elements in the top and bottom baskets for practical loading
Bosch Serie 4 Extra Height SBH4HVX31G Fully Integrated Dishwasher
Bosch SMV4HAX48E fully integrated dishwasher
Bosch Serie 2 Integrated Dishwasher
- Home Connect: home appliances with smart connectivity for an easier everyday life.
- ExtraDry: extra drying option for difficult-to-dry loads.
- Silence on demand: up to 30 min noise reduction at any time via the Home Connect App.
- InfoLight: a red infolight on the floor indicates whether the dishwasher is switched on or off.
- AquaStop: Bosch’s warranty in case of water damage – throughout the lifetime of the appliance.*
Hotpoint HSIC3M19CUKN 10 Place Slimline Fully Integrated Dishwasher
|Energy Efficiency Class
Bosch SMV4HCX48E fully integrated dishwasher
How much capacity/measureable place settings are typically offered?
Is your kitchen perfect for your household? Are you expecting offspring, will parents be moving in at some point, or do you simply have visitors on a regular basis? Ask yourself exactly how many dimensional place settings you would have to clean per day, approximately. This will determine how big the fully integrable dishwasher should be.
The narrow 45 cm variant creates up to 10 serving, the wider 60 cm variant up to 14.
But of course there are also extra-high dishwashers, which can either be adjusted to a more comfortable working height by means of adjustable feet, or they are special sizes that also offer a larger usable volume.
If you have a very large household, large-capacity dishwashers may be for you, although these huge appliances belong more in the catering industry.
What are the special features of the latest models?
You’ll find features ranging from intensive cleaning, to hygiene programs, or those that are specially designed for materials, like in a washing machine for fabrics.
Then, with many models, you can set when the cleaning should start. In addition, you can wash dishes at night and simply remove the clean and dry dishes the next morning. Especially because the focus of many dishwasher manufacturers is on the volintegrated models, you will find here in contrast to other types very quickly new features. Of course, this also includes control via app and WLAN.
Which brands are doing well in this segment?
All manufacturers in the upper and medium price segments have models that have done very well in tests. First and foremost, of course, models from Miele, Siemens, Beko, Bosch or AEG. But also look at offers from lesser-known brands, where you sometimes get the same performance for a lower price. Not infrequently, you pay only for the name.